Francotyp Postalia Ltd are closely monitoring the current situation at a global and local level (information can be found at www.gov.uk and www.nhs.uk) and we will adapt accordingly. We have contingency plans in place for stock levels and in the event that our UK based employees would need to self-isolate and/or close our buildings.
As you can understand, the health of our employees and customers is paramount and although none of our offices have currently been affected, we have implemented protective measures to reduce future risk.
We are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization and the government and have introduced the following so far;
– We have now made the decision to adopt a work from home strategy. All employees who can work remotely will be doing so from 18th Please bear with us and expect potential delays in deliveries at this time.
– Prohibited all unnecessary business travel
– Prohibited any visitors to our offices, other than for business deliveries
– Workplace hygiene and sanitising efforts for all sites
– Regular meetings to follow the governments guidelines and recommendations
Regarding the handling of mail/packages, Public Health England (PHE) have advised that the risk for transmission of the virus via packages is minimal. More information can be found here www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.